Goals instead of Resolutions. Around new years It's Always My new years resolutions/"New Me".
But TBH I hardly ever would stick with my new years resolutions. We normally choose a lot of things that are specific for them. Which don't get me wrong that's great if you have something specifically you want to change, but sometimes it's harder to stick to a specific thing to fix. And I was watching youtube (when am I not? lol) And I was watching another one of my favorite youtubers. And she was talking about how instead of resolutions she was going to make goals. Because instead of saying I'm going to read 100 books and then failing to read a few of the books then eventually quitting, I could just say I want to read more. And For me personally, I think making my goals more open and not as specific would be better for me and more likely of a sucess to succeed then If I did what everyone else does. (This is e personally, so if the other works for you, Fantastic!! :D )
So My new years Goals... :)
- Get my permit/ License! Yes, I'm 19 and still haven't gotten it... But I'm going to this year! :)
- Youtube/ blog more and get better at it!
- Workout/ eat a little healthier
- Read more! I used to be a huge book worm! but recently I haven't really read anything at all. But I really want to get back into it! My goal is at least read 15 minuets before bed. If you have any book suggestions comment down below! :D
- Be more positive.
- Be more organized. I am TERRIBLE at organizing... haha Mostly Keeping it organized...
Today was the last day or the blog challenge! But no worries I'll still be posting :D